Thoroughbred jockey Plunge strike rates Australia New Zealand.
Some analysis completed on thoroughbred jockeys responsible for Plunges in recent times with a summary of the good and bad summarised below.
We’ll start with the good:
And now the not so good:
- Many punters favourite late Saturday fallback Willy Pike with only one win from 12 Plunge notifications at a paltry 8%!
- McGuren one winner from seven Plunges at 14%.
- Orman one winner from six Plunges at 17%.
- Jamie Mott one winner from five Plunges at 20%.
- Tim Clark another surpise with two winners from eight Plunge notifications at 25%, but 7/8 placings, plus one 4th.
* Numbers based on ‘Thoroughbred’ plunges late March to mid July, 2017.
Thoroughbred jockey Plunge strike rates Australia New Zealand