Updated: 24 May 2018
- You are eighteen (18) years of age or older;
- You are of sound mind and are capable of being responsible for your own actions;
- You do not have (and have never had) a gambling addiction or any indications of a gambling addiction or problem;
- You are not an undischarged bankrupt;
- You are accessing the mobile app and will only use it for your own personal use;
- You are accessing the mobile app with the aim to only use the information for entertainment purposes;
- You will not publish, transmit, assign, transfer or sell any of the information provided by Plunge Pty Ltd (ACN 614 784 628) to any person, firm or company;
2. Personal information collection
Plunge may collect and use (but not limited to) the following kinds of personal information:
a) information about your use of this mobile app;
b) information you provide while using this mobile app, become a registered user, order our products or services through the mobile app or otherwise do business with us, including (but not limited to) first name, last name, address, phone number, email address, date of birth, interests, comments, feedback;
c) information you provide as part of associated promotions, competitions and via other communication means associated with Plunge (including surveys, EDMs, electronic newsletters, forms);
d) any other information that you send to Plunge.
3. Using personal information
a) Plunge may use your personal information to:
- administer this mobile app;
- personalize this mobile app for you;
- enable your access to and use of this mobile app’s products or services;
- publish information about you in this mobile app and/or associated websites, social pages;
- send you direct marketing communications; and
- enhance the user experience in any way Plunge deems necessary in its total and unfettered discretion.
b) Where Plunge discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for the purposes contained herein, the agent or sub-contractor will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
4. Payment information
5. User-generated content
a) You may post user content on this mobile app, associated websites and/or social channels (For example, within blogs), however, you do so at your own risk. We will not be held liable for the actions of other users and if you disclose personal information when posting comments or similar content, this information will be available to the world at large.
b) You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of user-generated content may remain visible within cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your content. Any improper collection or misuse of the information provided in this mobile app is a violation of this mobile app’s terms and conditions and should be reported by contacting Plunge via email at email@example.com.
6. Using data and direct marketing
a) Plunge may in its sole and unfettered discretion provide data to and/or work with any third party it wishes. This may include the collection of data such as website traffic or personal information. By registering for PlungeApp, you have consented to the data practices set out herein.
b) Plunge may contact you by way of email, SMS or any other medium. If this occurs, you will be given the opportunity to opt-out from further communications.
c) By registering for PlungeApp, you have consented to us sending you our electronic newsletter and other material related to the marketing and administration of the mobile app as well as our products and services and the products and services of other businesses which we believe may be of interest to you. The choice of material sent to each user may differ based on the user’s previous use of PlungeApp. The decision to provide any further material will be in our total and unfettered discretion. You can unsubscribe from such communications at any time by either opting out when you receive the communications or by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
d) In addition to being able to withdraw your consent or unsubscribe from our marketing material, you also have the right to request us to delete any data we may have about you. Should you wish to withdraw your consent and have your data deleted from our records, please contact us at email@example.com.
7. Third-party advertising
9. Provision of personal information
The provision of personal information by you is required for the operation of the app. By registering for PlungeApp, you have consented to the data practices set out herein. If you do not provide us with personal information and/or you decline cookies on your computer, we may be unable to provide our products and/or services to you and as a result, you may be unable to enjoy the full functionality of the mobile app.
10. Cross-border data transfers
b) In addition, personal information that you submit for publication in this mobile app, associated website(s) and/or social channels will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
c) You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
11. Updating this policy
12. Other websites
a) This app contains links to other websites and/or mobile apps.
c) Plunge is not liable for any practices on linked websites and/or mobile apps that might breach your privacy or be in contrast to the terms contained herein.
13. Contact us